Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/21/2018

Review: From Out in the Cold

From Out in the Cold From Out in the Cold by L.A. Witt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Very emotional story

This is a story about loss, grief, survival and hope.
Both Jeremy and Neil has experienced loss and trauma and their coming together was a very emotional story that moved me.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues so the story flows very well. There’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings which is a bonus.

Characters descriptions is good and the feelings is very present in the story, I feel like the characters is raw end emotional. I like when I get a feeling of knowing the characters well and the author manages to make me feel that in this story.

This was a beautiful story with much feelings and love scenes filled with emotions.

A m/m romance I recommend, just prepare to cry a little.

Quotes and Highlights:

“I couldn’t help being happy there was one place in the world where the two of us would always be, one way or another, together.“

“She stroked my hair, and I cried as much because of all the pent-up grief and resentment as I did because of the deep, bone-shaking relief that for the first time since long before I lost Bruce, there wasn’t a wall between Mom and me.“
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment