Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/09/2018

Review: Where I Belong

Where I Belong Where I Belong by J. Daniels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reread material

Mia has hated Ben since she was a kid but now that she’s she is visiting her best friend Tessa for the summer there’s no avoiding him. Tessa’s brother isn’t the same person he used to be and he’s also a father.

I loved this story because it was hot, sweet, fun and very entertaining. The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues and there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings.

The storyline is good and the story is filled with emotions. I feel like I know the characters at the end of the book and I just don’t want to leave them. All signs of a good story.

I switched between listening to audio and reading and the audio is really good.

5 ⭐️ because it was great and is a potential reread material.

Quotes and Highlights:

“My dad hasn’t been living here. He’s been slowly dying here.”

“I love you. Those words are yours. I’ll never say them to anyone else.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment