Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/31/2018

Review: Crossed Forces

Crossed Forces Crossed Forces by Autumn Ruby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the authors and freely give my review*

Candice and Blake is meeting under unconventional circumstances. Can love grow when war and destruction is surrounding two people who feels the connection?

In the beginning I had difficulty connecting to the characters but they worked their way in to my heart through the story 💜

What I liked:
* Lots of emotions
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Seriously hot love scenes
* Emotional and sweet, feelings are well described
* Both Candice and Blake has experienced loss so they have some similar references to life experiences.
* Lots of dialogues (which I love)
* Good storyline
* Secondary characters that makes me want their story too, omg Grayson 😯
* Leaving me feeling happy and at the same time hopeful for the next book.

For a debut novel this is really good. I hope this duo keep writing many books and perfect their writing cause this was a strong 4 star 🌟 read.

Quotes and Highlights:

“It strikes me how happy I feel in this moment. I only met her a few weeks ago, and for some reason, I feel like I have my whole world in my arms. To be honest, that scares the shit out of me.“

“Now and again people come into your life and afterwards it's never the same. You change somehow because of them, they complete you when you didn't know you were missing a piece.“

“As the chapter unravels his voice grows quieter. “Oh my god, Candice I can't believe you read this stuff. It’s pretty full on.”

“My whole future. I didn’t realise how lost I was until I found her.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment