Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/22/2018

Review: Menage Romance: Our Dirty Little Princess: Billionaire Romance



































































































Menage Romance: Our Dirty Little Princess: Billionaire Romance by Scarlett Avery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I liked this story very much, if I should complain about something it most be that the story was too drawn out in some of the scenes.

When that’s said, it was a great story with a lot of feelings. There’s no unnecessary descriptions and a lot of dialogues so I really enjoyed reading it.

The writing style is easygoing and fun, I love the banter between the three of them and that Amelia manages to take her men by surprise with her free spirited mind.

The characters are well written and I love that we get all 3 characters POV that makes me feel like I know them all in the end.

If you’re looking for hot ménage love scenes and sweet lovely romance I recommend you dive in to this one.

Because I think the story was a little drawn out it’s a weak 5 stars ⭐️ from me.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment