Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

1/20/2018

Review: Most of All You

Most of All You Most of All You by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cry sugar, cry

This book was a bit like poetry, philosophically , sweet and dark, I liked it very much. However I have to complain about the beginning; the story didn’t manage to captivate me until approximately 25% in, but then again I couldn’t stop reading and when the story ended I was a crying mess.

I have marked so much of this book because it’s a lot of wonderful sentences that needs to be shared. Most of all I wish people would read the story.

The storyline is good and the characters are well written with lots of emotions.
There’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and plenty of dialogues so the reading experience is great.

A solid 5 stars 🌟 read I recommend highly.

Quotes and Highlights:

(This is just some of them because there was so many good one)

“And you, most of all, you. I want to look at you and say, one evil man did not stop me from presenting my heart to the girl who claimed it. You get my heart, Eloise. You. And, God, I hope you want it. But if you don’t, I still won’t regret giving it to you. Even then, I won’t regret loving you because it means I win.”

“I’ve always pretended I was made of stone, but the truth is, I feel more like I was formed from sand, as if I might crumble at any second.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment