Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/14/2017

Review: Too Close to Call

Too Close to Call Too Close to Call by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and are freely giving my review of it*

Kyle is coming back to his hometown with only on purpose and that is to get Bree to be his wife and come with him when he goes on with his pro career.

This was one of the sweetest second chance story I ever read, and Kyle and Bree are so emotionally connected to each other that I cried for them and the years they where apart. Then again the years apart was maybe good for them because they progressed in to adulthood with some life experiences they wouldn't have had together.

Kyle is a the sweetest gentleman even when he was a young boy and I liked that we get to look back on their relationship. Bree obviously felt protected and loved by him back then and I think the feelings haven't chanced a bit.

When this author releases a book I know I will find some sentences that is worth marking so here it is:

"Her heart wouldn’t let her rest, though. No, it walked right upstairs to her brain and knocked on the door, tapping its foot until it was acknowledged."

"Going to take off my jeans and wear you instead."

The chemistry between Kyle and Bree is going on throughout the whole story and the love scenes are intense and emotional in a sweet and genuine way. And still she manages to make them sizzling hot 🔥

This was a easy, fun, hot, sweet story and well earned 5 stars ✨


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment