Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/26/2017

Review: Oversight

Oversight Oversight by Santino Hassell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and are freely giving my review of it*

This series.....it's sooooooo good.......Six and Holden......yes!!!!!!

Holden is used to being able to read other people's feelings but when his father gets him a "babysitter" that is a invulnerable he gets nothing. Sixtus is as closed as a vault but when they sleep together the shield is breaking and the connection is intense. Will Holden be able to choose the right path?

I love this series and this second book was so great, mostly because I'm a huge fan of the psyche theme but also because this author can write in a way that drags you in to the story and make you feel like you're a part of it.

If you haven't read the first in this series you better start there because it's necessary to get the connection and understanding of the people and the theme of the book.

The storyline is great, building up nice and easy to a ending which has you begging for the rest but at the same time you feel satisfied.

There are lots of dialogues and endless emotions, I'm always in awe over how this writer can make me FEEL the characters. The things Six has gone through is not described in details but you can sense it's not good. And I feel that Holden's need to read others feelings comes from dealing with his cold father in the past. I loved that he was forced to use his other senses when he wanted to connect to Six.

If you like m/m and psychic this is a 5 star book with adult content.









View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment