Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/02/2017

Review: Last Week

Last Week Last Week by Lucy Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

I liked the story but it wasn't as filled with emotions the way I like a story to be. It felt a little distanced at times.

What I did like was that it was easy to read and had enough dialogues just as I like it.

I think the storyline was good with a nice build up although I would have liked to know more about Ethan's previous relationship just to understand his actions. There was some background story but for me it wasn't enough. Maybe I'm greedy but that's just my opinion.

There is some hot love scenes that will be remembered.......wow....

For me this was a steady 4 star story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment