Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/13/2017

Review: More Than Need You

More Than Need You More Than Need You by Shayla Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and are freely giving my review of it*

Griff is trying to win back Britta who he thought betrayed him 3 years ago. He discovered that they have a son together that he didn't know about. Now he's doing everything he can to get Britta and Jamie to become his family.

I loved this story, it's the second in a series but can be read as a standalone. This book was even better than the first and I must say it's going to be a long wait for Harlow's story in the next book.

The secrets Griff hides from his past is destroying his future and I cried my eyes out hearing what he gone through. No wonder he has trust issues.
Britta has now way of understanding why he has trust issues because he never revealed his secrets from the past to anyone, so she can't help feeling as if he's always going to question her trust in him.

The writing style is easygoing and with lots of dialogues, it flows so well that it's a struggle to put it away.

I can't help get emotional throughout the book because the characters are written with so much feelings. I cried, laughed, got angry and frustrated so I practically lived in the story with them.

The build up was very slow but the author managed to make it worth the wait. The love scenes was sizzling hot, and on that note I must say I alway expect much from this author and she delivers every time.

If you want a hot heartbreaking story with HEA this is a knocker of a book, buy it NOW!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment