Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/28/2017

Review: Not Safe For Work

Not Safe For Work Not Safe For Work by L.A. Witt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet, hot and kinky

Jon is drooling over his client Rick and when he suddenly pops up on his dating app things start to happen.......

I liked this book because it was a good storyline and there was a lot of emotions. A bonus was that this was two grown up man and the drama was minimal.

The characters was well described and I thought Jon and Rick was portrayed as responsible adults, maybe because of that this was a easy read.

At times I thought there was a tiny bit to much descriptions of the work Jon was doing and his thoughts but not so much that it was annoying.

The love scenes was hot and sweet but also kinky, and I really enjoyed it.

If you like a little kinky m/m adult content this is a great story. 5 ✨

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment