Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/24/2017

Review: Dropout

Dropout Dropout by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Publishing date: June 27th

*I was gifted this ARC and are freely giving my review of it*

Grayson didn't want to come to the reunion but his best friend pursued him and now he also get the pleasure of seeing the brightest girl in school again. But both Kate and Grayson have changed a lot in ten years, can they have more than just a weekend?

I liked this story, it was sweet and hot, and the amount of drama was not irritating just gave the little extra to the story.

The storyline is good and the build up was sweet and full of anticipation. I liked the writing style because it was light and uncomplicated.

The quick exchange of words between Grayson and Kate is fun and hot. The chemistry is undeniable.

Good amount of dialogues and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings makes this a fun read.

If you want fun and light read with mature content this is a good 4 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment