Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/08/2017

Review: A Forbidden Rumspringa

A Forbidden Rumspringa A Forbidden Rumspringa by Keira Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well written

Isaac is starting as a apprentice with David who's a carpenter. They find that they have more in common then expected. But can they find a way to live with what their community calls a sin.

I really loved this story but it's not entirely HEA, alright you can stop at this book but I'm curious so I want to know what happens next to Isaac and David.

I liked how their reflecting on their traditions and beliefs through the whole story:

"I know you think it’s bad, but… we’re just different, Mervin. God made us different.”

“And I know love isn’t a sin.” It couldn’t be. Could it?"


This was a exiting and sweet story about how when you don't "fit the form" it's a struggle to be yourself.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues so this was a great read.

All the emotions in this story made me cry and I felt so sad for the two boys so clearly in love and struggling to choose between family or love.

If you want a well written m/m romance I recommend it. 5 great stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment