Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/27/2017

Review: Not Safe for Work: A Billionaire Menage Novella

Not Safe for Work: A Billionaire Menage Novella Not Safe for Work: A Billionaire Menage Novella by Charlotte Stein
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

"I want to read more from this author" that was my first thought when I was finished with this novella. I don't know how it is that I simultaneously feels like I read the best romantic story and the filthiest story ever made. But that's how I feel after reading this novella, the love scenes are insanely hot but also truly romantic. The way she writes makes it seem so intimate and sweet even if it is hot and filthy as h.....

At first I didn't get the feel of the characters because of the writing style which I feel is somewhat secretive; like she hides the meaning of the story in plain sight but you can't quite grasp it. I don't know how else to describe it........

There is a good amount of dialogues but there is also a lot of feelings in this story. It's sort of a sensual feeling throughout the whole story that keeps you on the edge.

The relationship building between Abel, Amy and Tom is beautifully described in my opinion, because I expected filthy hot romance not the sweetness and the sensuality filling the sentences.

If you want romance and filthy hotness this is 5 stars filled with mature content and sensuality.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment