Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/07/2017

Review: Colorado Wild

Colorado Wild Colorado Wild by Sara York
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sweet and easy

I liked this story, it was sweet and easy to read but it had so many characters introduced that it was a little overwhelming. I'm hoping the next book will make it a little more clear because in my experience when I get to know the characters better it's easy to feel a connection to them.

That said; this author has a easygoing writing style with lots of dialogues so I enjoy her books very much.

The storyline is good and I'm looking forward to reading the next book because this is NOT HEA but a series. I don't mind though.

There are no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so that makes this book very readable.

If you like m/m romance with a little action this is a great read. It's adult content.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment