Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/21/2016

To Seduce a SEAL


Book 3 in Sin city SEAL series 
Published by: Entangled Publishing
Release date: May 2, 2016


This is a hot book!
It's part of a series but can easily be read as a standalone. I haven't read the other ones but now I would like to read them. Chrissie is a country star and Dante her bodyguard. The storyline is good, the characters isn't described with the same colourfulness I like with other books but I can live with that. The author writes in an easy style so it's a good read. I'm a person who likes to feel like I'm "living" in the book when I read. If I feel that I give it five stars, but this book get four and it's that little thing missing. But I absolutely would recommend this book as a light read.
If you like to read from the beginning of the series you can go to one of the links above and find them.
Happy read!

No comments:

Post a Comment