Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/28/2016

Review: What Remains

What Remains What Remains by Garrett Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Publising date: July 2016
Publised by: Riptide Publishing

What a wonderful book. I love it!!!!!
The characters are described in a great way and the author have a writing style that´s easy to on my mind. The storyline is one of the best and in addition it is hot scenes, which I always enjoy. Jodi and Rupert are a sweet couple that faces challenges no one should ever have to face. The description on how Jodi´s loss of memory is affecting them both is heart wrecking.
This is one of those books I can disappear in and not come up for almost anything. I just have to give you a taste of my highlight:
"Perhaps it had been the power - the control it gave him over this beautiful man who Rupert felt so plain beside.......but Rupert did´t feel like that anymore. Had´t in years. Jodi had taught him to feel nothing but pleasure when they were laid bare to each other like this." This highlight says so much about this two characters in my opinion.
What Remains is lovable!

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment