Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/17/2016

Masters of the Shadowlands

I'm totally hooked on Masters of the Shadowlands so here is a review of the 7th book. I buy most of my books on Amazon.com so my review is a copy of the one I wrote there.

How does she do it. This book gave me so much, I laughed, cried, got excited and scared. 
And it was delightful. Sam and Linda story is about a woman who's been a slave and was 
freed by police and Sam. She is ashamed of wanting pain and struggle with societies 
view off m/s and Sam tries too help her but also got he's own issues. The journey for 
them are wonderful and scary described, well done Cherise👏🏻
This is book seven in a series of BDMS series and I recommend reading them in order 
because that makes it easier to follow the characters.
Enjoy while I go for the next book.

The one thing I loved about this book was that the two main characters were grown up 
people with a background and kids. Most of today's books are about young people.


I hope you will enjoy this books as much as I do and now I dive in to the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment