Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/22/2016

If only

Book 8 in Masters of the Shadowlands series 
Published by: Loose Id 



She has all my respect, I've never thought she could write better then the last one I read but boy was I wrong. This book takes so many different and unsuspecting ways that it never gets boring. The characters are as always described in a way that makes me see, smell and feel them.
This is what a book is suppose to give me when I read.
The storyline is great and her writing style makes it easy to read as always. I love that she incorporate the characters from the other books in every book.
If you haven't read any The Masters of Shadowlands books now is the time to do so.

I love a little ménage and to hot guys showing love and possessiveness is my kind of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment