Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/25/2016

Show Me Baby

Published by: Evil Eye concepts, Inc
Ebook released: August 12, 2014
Book 9 in Masters of the Shadowlands 




Jake and Rainie are one of the shortest stories but I cried and laughed with them more then any of the other couples. Cherise Sinclair has a way to write a story right in to your heart. You just can't help falling in love with her characters. Rainie is as sweet as can be and always trying get to help everyone and Jake have learned that he should always be strong. They have chemistry and have to work trough some challenges. 
I especially likes that Rainie is what I would call a full figure girl, maby that is because I'm not a supermodel myself so I can relate to her issues.
The book is hot as always and I love it, I'm actually sad that I'm now starting on the last book in this series. 
If you like reading series I recommend this one because you're not going to find any of the books not worth reading.
Happy read!

No comments:

Post a Comment