Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/24/2016

Sutphin Boulevard

Published by: Dreamspinner press 
First edition July 2015 
1 of 3 books in a series: Five Boroughs




The perfect not so perfect story
I'm overwhelmed by this story. It's beautiful in its sad way. I've only read one book before from this author and that was a good one in cooperation with another author. This book has a great story and the characters are living on their own thanks to Hassell.
His writing style is just up my alley, easy and interesting it keeps me on the edge all the time. I like that the characters have flaws as we all do in real life.
Michael and a Nunzio story is about two friends who are very close and how their relationship develops when tragedy hits for one of them.
This story is not fake in any way and it's safe to say I got lost in this book. Santino Hassell you are now one of my favourite writers. I'm definitely going to read the next and the next and.......yeah you know!

I've never thought I was going to read a M/M romance but actually I read my first because I was curious and it turns out I love reading them. But of course all of them are not great as with all other genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment