Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/24/2016

Author recommendations

I was thinking I could tell why some authors are my favourites. The first author on my list is 
Tessa Bailey who is a fantastic author. And this is why:
She has a filthy mind that comes trough in her books, and I mean that in a good way.
She writes characters in a way that makes them come alive in the books.
She makes the reader feel like you're in the book while you read it.
She writes in a style that makes it easy to read, right to the point and....
She writes books that are hot, hot, hot.........
My favourite book of her is this one:


This is the first book in a series but it can be read as a standalone. I can promise you if you like this book you will want to read the others too. 
The Line of Duty series is one of the best, but all of her books are good so if you're looking for good, hot, easy reading this is the number one choice. 
You can buy her books and read about her on Amazone
in addition to her author page in the link above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment