Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/15/2016

Getting started

My first book review........on my blog that is.
Just finished reading this book by an awesome author Cherise Sinclair
I've read the five first books in this series Masters of the Shadowlands, there are ten books so fare I think 🙄
This book is the sixth and I swear they get better and better book by book. The storyline is great in this book and the characters feels like they come alive. It's about submissive women getting kidnapped and sold as slaves and how Raoul and Kimberly helps FBI to break the ring of people making this crime. It's thrilling and hot. I'm seriously reading the rest of the books.

This is books in the BDMS genre so if you're not comfortable reading about this you should stay clear. But if you like it I guarantee you will love this. I know there is a lot of discussions on books in this genre doesn't show how the real life of BDMS is, but when I read these books I dive in with a mind set to read a good story not how it relates to real life. Keep an open mind in other words.




And the covers of the books is also very tasteful.

I hope this review was helpful and I'm now in the process of reading an ARC from the author 

The book is called "His to protect" I will be back with a review as soon as I finish. I've never read anything from this author so I am excited 🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment