Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/20/2016

All the wrong places

My third ARC in a short time and I still have one waiting. I love this!
This book is NOT hot, but it's sweet! 
I've never known what Asexual meant although I've heard the word and assumed it meant a person isn't interested in anything emotional attachment. This book explains what asexual is in a great way.
The story is not the greatest, I feel like it's going forward and then it sort of stops after a few chapters. But the writing style is making it easy to read.
The characters are okay but I like when an author describes the characters with more passion. And I personally like books with more action (sex) in them. But I knew this book didn't have it so I went in with an open mind.
So if you like a sweet, educational book about asexual couple this is the one for you.


Now I'm going on to the next book and if I'm not mistaken it's going to be hot 🔥




No comments:

Post a Comment