Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/16/2016

His to protect

The ARC I was reading was a easy read so here is my review that I left on Net galley.

I've not read any books from this author before so I was a little excited to read 
this book. The storyline is good and the characters are good. I enjoyed reading 
because it's easy to read the way she writes. I would read more of her books. 
Since this is book two in a series I'd like to read number one and probably the 
rest when it comes out. As I said it was a easy read but the reason the book 
isn't getting five stars is that I don't "feel" the characters the same way I do 
with some books.  But this book is worth reading anyway. The storyline is a 
women that is on the run from a husband that hits her and she meets a man 
who takes her in and helps her. Quite cliche but nice story.




So if you are looking for a light reading this is the book for you. It's not a BDMS story and the sex scenes are pretty vanilla although the hero is a little possessive. 
I have so many unread books on my kindle that I don't know where to start now, but for a crazy reader like me I'm going to find something 😜




No comments:

Post a Comment