Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/06/2018

Review: The Year We Hid Away

The Year We Hid Away The Year We Hid Away by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love it

A story about two people finding each other when they struggling with life the most.
This is what I liked:
* Very good storyline
* Great characters descriptions
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Lots of dialogues
* I listened to audio book and it was clear voices with good pronunciation so it was easy to listen to.
* Sweet, hot and emotional love scenes
* It’s a story filled with feelings so it made me both laugh and cry.

This was even better than the first book in this series so I went and bought book 3. Solid 5 stars 🌟 if you love a good romance with a minimal amount of drama but very intriguing storyline.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment