Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/27/2018

Review: The Choice

The Choice The Choice by Shayla Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

This series is one of the ones I just have to read. The first four books in this series was about Raine and her journey and there we first met Heavenly, finally we get Heavenly’s story.
This is ménage and these authors sure knows how to write it. I love it and this is why:

* Good storyline
* Great characters descriptions that makes them come alive and I feel that I get know them very well. Secondary characters that I know from the previous books is also in this book and it’s a joy to “see” them again.
* Revealing bits of the characters past and present secrets little by little is what makes this story intriguing and holds my interest
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Lots of dialogues
* The love scenes is intense and the connection between the characters is described in an intense and emotional way
* Heavenly’s journey from innocence to knowing what love and passion is about is beautifully described and happens gradually.
* I particularly loved the art show.......

It’s a cliffhanger but I still feel a little satisfied with how it went, now I just have to wait for the next book.
I recommend you read Raine’s story first but it’s not absolutely necessary.

5 stars 🌟

Highlights and Quotes:

“All perfectly logical reasons to back off. But his dick was vetoing his brain.“

“Sex is no different than any other primal need. Everyone has varying taste.“

“...art challenges us to consider, maybe even tackle our preconceived notions. Sometimes, it disarms us with unexpected reactions.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment