Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/03/2018

Review: Going Overboard

Going Overboard Going Overboard by L.A. Witt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

This is what I didn’t like about the book; I feel like there is some repetitions in the story that makes it a little slow and the connection between Chris and Dalton didn’t feel so strong in the beginning. Still, I enjoyed it.

What I liked about this book:

* Good storyline
* Well described characters
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Lots of dialogues
* When the connection between the main characters was clearer there was a lot of emotions.
* Very hot love scenes that are filled with feelings
* Happy ending

This was a good m/m romance

Quotes and Highlights:

“Don’t forget this happened to you, and don’t forget that you can be the reason it does or doesn’t happen to someone else.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment