His Obsession Next Door by Cathryn Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
A story filled with feelings
I liked this book very much because:
* The storyline was good
* The characters had personal growth throughout the story and the author showed that clearly
* There’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Enough dialogues to keep the story interesting at all times
* Love scenes that is hot and still described in a way that makes the scenes tasteful
* Good narrator but I do prefer when there’s two narrators because the male voice is not easy to do well for a women although this narrator almost made it.
* I loved that there were so much feeling in this book that it made me wipe some tears from time to time.
This author is now on my TBR list. I recommend this book to all that like a hero who looks after the heroine even though she is strong and independent.
View all my reviews