Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/09/2018

Review: Forbidden Daddy: A Blakely After Dark Novella

Forbidden Daddy: A Blakely After Dark Novella Forbidden Daddy: A Blakely After Dark Novella by Kira Blakely
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This short story was entertaining but not one I would read again.

When I read a erotic novel I expect more intensity and descriptions of “the action” 😉

I didn’t feel like the characters was described with enough feelings to have my feelings stirred to life and that’s one of the purposes about a erotic novel.

There where lots of dialogues and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so that was a bonus.

In a story that’s this short it’s difficult to build a world where I disappear in to it and feel like I know the characters. I’m sorry to say that the author didn’t manage to do that in this story.

If you like a short story with some hotness for a evening read you can try it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment