Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/02/2018

Review: Adulting 101

Adulting 101 Adulting 101 by Lisa Henry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I won this book and I’ve been wanting to read it for a while. Now I have and do I love it?
YES, YES, YES, I DO!

This is why:
* It’s hilarious 😂
* It’s sweet
* It’s weird (in a good way)
* The storyline is good ( A boy not seeing his own value and freaking out about the expectations his parents has to him. His journey to find out witch direction his life should take is coloured by his friends, parents and a man with a great behind 😂)
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Lots of funny dialogues and text messages
* The love scenes is realistic but still hot
* Well written characters with each their own personalities

I love this book 📖 and if you like funny 😂 hot and sweet mm romance grab it now!

Quotes and Highlights:
“For, um, bringing dishonor on my family name and humiliating every single one of my proud ancestors by coming instantaneously? It was like fifteen seconds, dude. I counted.”

“When the zombie apocalypse comes, you’ll be fine living in your mountaintop cabin with only the birds for company.”

“Cuddling is the greatest thing in the world.“

“It’s the sort of ass that should inspire goddamn poetry.“

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment