Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/20/2018

Review: The Shameless Hour

The Shameless Hour The Shameless Hour by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Strong independent women

I liked this book about a women that’s self confident and a guy with some insecurities. Bella and Rafe’s story was intriguing and sweet.

This is what I liked:
* Good storyline
* Characters that is realistic and NOT flawless which makes them real for me as a reader.
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Lots of dialogues
* Sweet and burning hot love scenes
* Both main characters are on a journey to evolve in to adulthood which isn’t a easy task. I think the author described it very good.

This is part of a series but can be read as a standalone.
I have this as a audio book in addition to ebook and the narrator is good.
4 strong stars 🌟

Quotes and Highlights:

His words curled around me like a blanket. They settled over my soul, beginning the work of filling all the dings and scratches I’d sustained these past few weeks.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment