Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

3/04/2018

Review: Sweetest Surrender

Sweetest Surrender Sweetest Surrender by Janelle Denison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

Paige has lost her husband and some secrets about his life as a cop is revealed after his death. His partner Josh steps in when it turns out her life is in danger. Her heart might be in danger too, but will Josh build up again the trust in people she lost after her late husbands betrayal?

I liked this book and this is why:

* Good storyline
* Good characters descriptions, both Paige and Josh was described with feelings. It’s not the greatest descriptions but enough to keep my interest.
* The despair of being betrayed and losing trust in others is well described
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Good amount of dialogues
* Love scenes with emotions

All in all this was a good romance, 4 stars 🤩


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment