Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/21/2017

Review: Wood

Wood Wood by Cathryn Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and freely give my review of it*

This story reminded me of the series Outlander with the time traveling and I could see some similarities with some of the characters. I enjoyed it very much even if I felt that the flow in the story got good at chapter 4-5. After that I dragged me in and I had to force myself to take a break once in awhile.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues, perfect in other words. No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings is also helping on the happy feelings reading this book.

The characters are well written and the connection between London and Wood is described with a lot of feelings and the chemistry is visible throughout the story.

I’m left with some questions when the book ended, what happened in Wood’s past, what’s his connection to the “bad”guys? How will this end?? Because this is a cliffhanger. When I read cliffhangers I always consider if it was worth it at the end of the book and this one was definitely worth it, it was exiting, sensual, fun and definitely romantic. Can’t wait to read the next.

4,5 stars from me because of slow start and cliffhanger.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment