Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/04/2017

Review: One Summer Night

One Summer Night One Summer Night by Caridad Piñeiro
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Well, what should I say....hmmm.... a sweet story but it’s something about the writing style that’s not totally sitting right with me. It could be only that sometimes it’s a little too much descriptions of surroundings.......

The storyline is good and the characters are well written so there is no much to complain about. There’s a good amount of dialogues so that could be what makes me overlook the descriptions of surroundings.

The secondary characters are interesting and I understand this is the first book in this series so I must say I got curious about the next couple, I think I can guess who it’s going to be.

The love scenes are sweet and a little emotional but not very intense, but they are beautifully described.

All in all a good 4 star read and although it’s a series I think you can read them as standalone because this was HEA.

View all my reviews

Blurb, excerpt and author bio is coming in my next post later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment