Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/17/2017

Review: Misadventures of a Backup Bride

Misadventures of a Backup Bride Misadventures of a Backup Bride by Shayla Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

Carson hires a bride to convince the man giving him a loan that he’s not a match for his daughter. What he didn’t expect is falling in love with his hired bride.

I love the plot in this book, it’s intriguing and sweet. The relationship building between Ella and Carson is moving quickly forward but it suits the story. One of the things I especially liked was that there wasn’t any hasty jealousy drama, it was lots of communication although not perfect. But that’s how it’s in real life.

The writing style is easygoing and fun with a lot of feelings. The author manages to drag me in to the story and I feel connected to them.
No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and a good amount of dialogues makes this a very good read.

There’s many very good love scenes that is written with a lot of feelings even before the characters declare their love.

Great read! 5 stars from me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment