Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/25/2017

Review: Her Sexiest Mistake

Her Sexiest Mistake Her Sexiest Mistake by Janelle Denison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and freely give my review of it*

Mariah and Gray couldn’t be more different when it comes to what they want in life. Mariah wants a husband and children, Gray don’t want any of that. After eight months Gray wants to take it to the next level but it’s not the same level as Mariah wants......

I liked this story very much but I don’t think the beginning was as good in comparison to the rest. Maybe it was because of Mariah not being able to resist Gray like I felt she should have.....but it got better.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues so reading this story was easy. No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings is also a bonus.

Characters descriptions is very good and the connection between Mariah and Grey is described with a lot of emotions. The way Gray finally sees that the future can be something other than he always vision is so sweet and emotional I almost chaired loudly.

I liked the twist and turns of the story, specifically in the last part of it.

This was a sweet story with a happy ending I can safely recommend.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment