Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/08/2017

Review: Rocky Mountain Rebel

Rocky Mountain Rebel Rocky Mountain Rebel by Vivian Arend
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Better than the first time

I don't know how it can be but last time I read this story I gave it 4 stars. This time I give it 5 starts because Joel is a dream to read about and I feel so sad for Vicki being associated with her family members behaviour.

The storyline is good and the characters are described beautifully with lots of feelings. Laughing 😂 crying 😭 and feeling emotional when reading means I got into the story.

I love the way the family members are included in the story and I get curious about what or who comes next.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues makes a good book so I'm totally comfortable giving this ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment