Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/26/2017

Review: Her Sexiest Fantasy

Her Sexiest Fantasy Her Sexiest Fantasy by Janelle Denison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

Jade is afraid to open up to a man so she fills her journals with fantasies but when one of the journals falls in the hands of Kyle, her flirting neighbour things change for them both.

Well, this was a very enjoyable book filled with sensuality, feelings and romance.

The writing style is easygoing, fun and has a lot of dialogues so I easily disappeared in the story.

I feel like the characters came alive in the book and they were described with emotions and flaws which makes it more realistic.

Jade and Kyle’s relationship progressed slowly but steady and the author managed to make it sensual without being to dirty.

It’s not the most intriguing book I’ve read but it’s a good 4 star read I can recommend if you like a happy ending in a light read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment