Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/10/2017

Review: Rocky Mountain Freedom

Rocky Mountain Freedom Rocky Mountain Freedom by Vivian Arend
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Word😍
*I was gifted this ARC from the author and give my review freely*

This story about 3 people with very different background coming together is very well written.

Ashley is a free spirit, Cassidy is hiding from himself and Travis is trying to not hurt other people in his life.

All the challenges these 3 meet on their journey is huge and still they manages to come through it together.

I like that the story is realistic in some ways, for me it makes me enjoy it even more. The storyline is good and the characters are well described so I feel like I know them.
No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues......perfect!

If you want to read only one ménage story I recommend this at the moment. It has hotness, love ❤️ challenges and HEA.

If I could give more stars ✨ I would.
This is the second time I read this book and I liked it even better now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment