Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

10/18/2017

Review: Rocky Ride

Rocky Ride Rocky Ride by Vivian Arend
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great book

Anna and Mitch is having a friendship with benefits 😜 but that’s not all Mitch want. How can the seemingly bad boy convince officer Anna that their worth fighting for?

I love this series so much they have become familiar to me and I’m looking forward to each person gets his/hers happy ending πŸ’œ this story is no exception. I love it πŸ’•

The writing style is easygoing and and filled with dialogues and there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so I’m a happy reader again.

The love scenes are hot and filled with emotions and the connection between Anna and Mitch is very emotional.

This is the second book in a series but can be read as a standalone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment