Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/13/2017

Review: Savior

Savior Savior by S.L. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and are freely giving my review of it*

In my opinion the concluding book in this series was good but not as good as the first book.
I felt like the storyline has stagnated in the beginning of this book, it was more about their proclamations of love for each other over and over than moving forward with the story. But at 50 % it was more happening so when I view it as one it's good.

The characters are well described but I felt like their repeated declarations of love was to much.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and enough dialogues to keep my interest is a good way to keep me reading.

The storyline was good although it stagnated for a while and the author has put a lot of emotions in there so you feel the love between them even when they have their struggles.

This is a great duet of books so when I say I liked the first one best it doesn't mean that I didn't like the last. I recommend you read it yourself because IT IS great!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment