Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/24/2017

Review: Breaking Up with Barrett

Breaking Up with Barrett Breaking Up with Barrett by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweetness in every word

This is part of a series but can be read as standalone.

Emily is acting as Barrett's fiancé to help with his business dealing but she don't know that there's another reason for him paying her to be his fiancé.

I adore this story, it's sweet and filled with emotions.

The characters are well described with a lot of feelings so I get to know them well. That is making me feel like I'm in the story with them.

The storyline is good and there is no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings. Lots of dialogues and the lightness in the writing style makes it very enjoyable to read.

The love scenes are hot and emotional, just how I like it to be.

I highly recommend this series if you like sweet and hot HEA.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment