Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/22/2017

Review: Badd Motherf*cker

Badd Motherf*cker Badd Motherf*cker by Jasinda Wilder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bad as f****

This was a great read, Wilder can as always keep my attention throughout the whole story.
It was fast, hot and fun!

The storyline is good and I'm looking forward to read about the seven other Badd brothers. I like very much that we got introduced to them all in this first book.

The love scenes are intense and wild and the emotions are all consuming.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues, just how I like it.

Well written characters with a lot of feelings are making me feel like I know them. When a author makes me feel that I'm hooked so reading the rest of this series is no question for me, it's happening.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment