Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/05/2017

Review: Male/Male: A Novel

Male/Male: A Novel Male/Male: A Novel by Seth King
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good

Talon is a writer and gets the idea of writing gay romances but he is straight so what does he know about gay life. He asks a fellow writer that's gay to help him, but this leads to more than help with the writing.

This author make me reflect on my view of some things I do and what my thoughts about them are.
Why do I as a woman read gay love romances, is it only because it's sweet and hot that men can be in love and make love with other men????

The writing style is good but I have to say that the previous book "STRAIGHT" was better than this one. Maybe they where to similar in the storyline, I don't know 🤷‍♀️

I still liked it but because all the similarities to the previous book I only give 4 stars ✨

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment