Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/10/2017

Review: The Contract

The Contract The Contract by Melanie Moreland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and are freely giving my review of it*

This was a lovely book, although a little sappy at the end I liked it very much

Richard needs a girlfriend to get the job he wants so he hires Kathy whom he thinks is a spineless women. His assumptions are not right; she has a very strong spine and she won't take his asshole behaviour. Can they now convince everyone that they are in love?

The writing style is easygoing and fun whit straight to the point sentences and lots of dialogues. When you pair that with no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings this is a book after my heart.

I felt for Richard even though he was insufferable in the beginning. When I learned his childhood experiences I understood better why he didn't want to be loved or love someone.

Kathy also had a past that wasn't the easiest but at least she was loved. She believes in love and is hoping to make a better man out of Richard.

I find the characters very well written and filled with emotions so this made me feel like I got to know them well.

Good 5 star read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment