Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/27/2017

Review: Anyone but Alex

Anyone but Alex Anyone but Alex by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tears and laughter

OMG, Alex had me in tears 😭

“I’m not sorry I got the chance to love you.”

Who can not love that sentence and the man who finally got swept away by a girl.

The story of the man wh#re and the sweetest girl was more than I dreamed of.

I think so much of Alex behaviour is from his one experience in the past with a ex girlfriend. Jessie is seeing so much more in him then anyone else.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues so I enjoyed this book very much (as always)

All the feelings poured in to the characters and the story is making you feel like you know them and live in the story.

There's not a thing I don't like about this story so big 5 stars ✨

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment