Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/01/2017

Review: Same Love Same Love

Same Love Same Love Same Love Same Love by Tony Correia
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

This story was sweet and a little sad. It's not the best story I've read about Christian trying to "pray the gay away". In my opinion it was a little childish

The characters are well described but I think there could have been more emotions in the descriptions of how they struggle to come to turns with their feelings.

I can't pretend to understand the struggles they go through because I have no references. I want to understand because on some level I know what it's like to struggle in life one way or another. I don't feel like this story gave me that understanding.

I think this story was a strong 3 star read but it has potential to be so much more.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment