Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

8/23/2017

Review: Illegal Contact

Illegal Contact Illegal Contact by Santino Hassell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Love conquers all

I will review this book when I've mulled it over in my head some more, but the stars are correct and if I could give more I would😍

This book was a love story with meaning, I felt for Gavin who grown up without family and didn't know how to trust and interact with others so he got all defensive instead. When he's forced to hire a assistant when he is put in house arrest for assault he meets a man that's not willing with putting up with his behaviour. Noa is a man that has experienced others betrayal and is not going to get trapped again but will he manage to resist his boss?

The writing style is easygoing and filled with emotions as always from this author. Lots of dialogues and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings makes this a perfect book for me.

The feelings developing between Noa and Gavin is described in a way that makes you feel like you're a fly on the wall following them.

When I get invested in the characters the author has in my opinion created a book that is in the 5+ category, and boy am I invested...... I laughed, cried and sighed through the book.

Excellent m/m sport romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment