Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/02/2017

Review: Rocky Mountain Romance

Rocky Mountain Romance Rocky Mountain Romance by Vivian Arend
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

Melody and Steve had kind of a relationship that ended a year ago, it was not a all good relationship so now when Steve asked for another try Melody is a little reluctant. Has Steve changed from a laid back easygoing man to a more responsible man?

This was a great story filled with emotions, I laughed, cried and lived with them both.

The storyline is good and the characters are very well written, there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues so it was a great read.

Melody has to fight some hard fight against old set in their ways ranchers in her job as a veterinarian but she can handle it and I like strong women characters. Yes, they can be sweet and feminine too but they have to have a backbone to get my approval and Melody has that.

Steve has grown in to a man with integrity, caring and considerate to Melody and her needs.

The love scenes is tastefully described and filled with feelings.

Arend knows how to give me both romance and hot steamy scenes and keeping a story that has meaning.

Very good 5 stars read.

View all my reviews

Buy link:
IBooks: Rocky Mountain Romance by Vivian Arend https://itunes.apple.com/no/book/rocky-mountain-romance/id908886054?mt=11


No comments:

Post a Comment