Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/19/2017

Review: 365 Daily Meditations for On and Off the Mat: A Year in Hot Yoga

365 Daily Meditations for On and Off the Mat: A Year in Hot Yoga 365 Daily Meditations for On and Off the Mat: A Year in Hot Yoga by Scott Ginsberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

When I started this book I thought it was going to be instructions in yoga and meditation but that’s not what it is. The author presents you with a daily question that you can meditate to, and he also shares of his or people from his studio experiences and what it does to your quality of life.

It was a well-presented book that makes it easy to start at the beginning and follow through with a daily question. This book I would like to have on my shelf because it makes you reflect on your life and the questions makes it easier to focus on one area of your inner self.

Although I expected something and got something else I think this was well worth the read and recommend it if you are in the beginning of trying out meditation or yoga.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment